The Info.Net order management module is a full CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system that controls all sales contact, lead, quote, order processing, shipping, inquiry and reporting functions.
This listing describes the processes in this module.
- Order Management Parameter Definition
- Discounting/Terms Control
- Sales Item Pricing
- Maintaining Sales Representative Information
- Maintaining Customer Information
- Adding Sales Contact Sessions
- Adding and Maintaining Sales Orders
- Defining Return Material Authorizations (RMAs)
- Defining Leases / Consignments / Loans
- Defining Sales Leads
- Accounts Receivable Module Interface
- Tax/VAT Calculations
- Order Entry Configurator
- Sales Kits
- Sales Item Associations
- Credit Checking
- Credit Cards
- Currency Control
- Drop Shipments
- Order Entry Work Bench
- Sales / A/R Analysis
Whitepapers covering these subjects are listed at the bottom of this page.
||Placing your cursor over any of the features listed below, will give you more information about the subject.